So tonight i worked on the rig... driverside rail was pretty much shot.. so she got FULL box love.. 14g and 1/8 angle iron... this thing is BEEF.. i was useing it as a anvil at one point tonight...

pics:

So here is the start... we all know how y design was for the fuel hoses, so i boxed it in and started bracing from there.. lol also i dont own a Dimple hole press thingy so i just cut out some holes to start welding.. worked out better..
P.s nothing left of the bottom rail at all.. just sides.. well really just the outside rail lol..

So here i got all my plates down and weld'd in.. still need to clean EVERYTHING up... but the miller kept on goin 100% duty cycle lol..

here is where i started the angle iron.. the angle is to take the new good metal on the plates i just put in and the good outside wall of the rail and im gona lay a long piece along the bottom like a new bottom rail.. also acts like a bracing.. this point i was smacking 5lb hammer off it to test..

So to sum it up... everything looks bad.. till the grinder comes out.. ill make all the welds look nice like factory.. however this is way stronger then factory.. plus all the extra adds for the new bumper and skids im planing..