Well so here is the new one im working on..

91 that someone tried to lift like 3+ on stock control arms.. so i been ever so fixing everything and all the rust... so far i got a full bottle of Gas gone and 2 20lb spools of mig wire... this ole girl is gona be a bomb proof sum bitch..

So here we got typical Cargo area RUST all over... i did fixed from the rear seat forward with ALL new pans.. thats y no seats and or plastic lol..

Junk ass stock springs with AAL... garbage wrapping sum bitchs..

Ya thats how i bought it... straight redneck fab job for exhaust brackets.. lol
no brackets for the leaf packs from shifting... this dude really drove this around... MORON!!!

Oh ya here i am still amazed at the the stock leafs with AAL.. and pluz 3inch LIFT BLOCKS... ya the prev owner really had deep pockets lol!!!!

Here in this pic i started doing the TJ rear flares... and just got done with the 2x6 box steel rockers.. notice the U bolts the guy bent them to fit in there.. they fit around my 3/4 dodge rear axle.. and he said to me " after i lifted it the rear axle seems like it moves" No man.. buy the correct parts...

Iron rock off-road sent me GOODIES today... 5.5 leaf packs with all new hardware.. GOING UP!!!! p.s The right way to build things..

So far this rig gets around 200 a week spent on it in parts.. i got it for a great Deal... 500 and the guy said he will haul it to my house.. i was like sweet... so here is where its truly funny he gets here unloads it.. goes to leave and his truck decided to puke head gasket.. so i was like.. lol.. guess imma haul ur junk back to your house with my truck then come back and take his trailer home..

next week is 1000 in steel and more welding lol.. im droping the gas tank and welding every seam and just about anything that looks crusty..

comments welcome.