if I can I will and get so pix of one the 4 of us came up with it is on one right now and I'm
going to do the same on my xj. it is both we built a brush guard then run the bars though the engine bay out of site then tide it into a bar that ran up next to the fire wall. it went up by the windshield posts and tided into a halo on top that went all the way to the back.
that was on the outside on the inside we put a loop behind the driver/pass. front seats and behind the back seat and one at the back. Then tided then all together running bars along the roof corners. then went straight up from the loop to the roof this a small ext. and a flat plate then put a flat plate on the outside and bolted down then attach the flat plate to the halo ring . Now you can put sliders on and run bars from roof halo down to the siders for side support and if you want which is what I'm going to do is use the bolt on rollbar adapters so I can take them off or put them on. The top halo can be used as a roof rack. The one that has is built is driving around Hoodsport over on the west side of our state. if I can get him to send some pix I will try to post then up.