Well I now have a third replacement phone. It, like the previous note 3's that I've had to have replaced , just had bad charging ports. It's a known weak spot with this phone. And its not from dropping it on the charger or something like that, it's an internal problem. My issue, and why it makes me so mad is that I run my business pretty much off of this phone or using this phone as a wifi hotspot to run my laptop. When its down it costs me money. This past week when it stopped I was in the middle of booking a week and a half worth of work. I lost out seven thousand dollars worth of gross revenue thanks to the inferior piece of technology that this Samsung phone is. I used my iphone successfully in the exact same capacity since 2008 and never had a single problem. So I can read all of the iPhone Android debates however the iPhone never actually cost me revenue in my business and this Samsuck Scamdroid I'll of manure does it frequently. I have other Samsung devices that I do not have problems with. I have a tablet that is not Samsung but does run the Android that I don't have problems with . It just seems to be this supposedly state-of-the-art note 3. As far as I'm concerned, iPhone is better and always will be. Its never let me down

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk