I'll start off by saying I am a serious noob. I new to XJTalk, to the Jeep world, and to using the MT2500. I'm sure this has been covered, but I'm new and can't find it anywhere. I did an engine swap on my 2001 Cherokee Limited 4.0 L6 about a month ago. Long story short I am struggling to set the fuel sync. I bought a Snap-on MT2500 to do it myself. I have the -2001 domestic primary cartridge, -2001 ABS, -99 Troubleshoot. I'm using the personality key 13. I can connect, see all of the sensor data, read/clear codes, adjust idle speed, and other good stuff, but fuel sync is not an option. From what I have read it should be on the system test page, but it is not. I only have the purge test, fuel pressure, misfire counter, injector shutoff, and it seems like there is something I'm forgetting, but not fuel sync. Can anyone more experienced than me lend some helpful advice? I've read about using Personality key 13A instead, but not sure if that's safe since the PC calls for 13 (and I don't have 13A).