So my cousin just bought a Jeep because he wanted any car. Well we put the new engine in it at 190,000 miles because the old engine blew at 390,000 miles (the old lady didn't understand that a loud knocking meant something was wrong so she blew a rod out the bottom). Everything was working great except he blew a radiator hose but that is since fixed. Now sometimes the biznatch won't start and it gets this insane clicking in the PDC box under the hood. Sounds like the relays are trying super freaking hard to kick over but aren't getting the power they need. I tested the battery, it's fine at 12.46v. So I try to start it with me jumping it to give it more power. Nope, she still clicked and would continually *rrrRRR rrrRRR rrrrRRRR* as it tried to start but wouldn't. No severe voltage drop in the battery and the ground didn't get hot so it isn't a live short to ground anywhere. We let it sit for a bit and tried a few hours (around 4 hours) later and she fired right up. Shut it down and OMG clicking without starting again. The relays are fine. I took a relay that I knew worked (horn relay) and put it in the clicking one. No effect, now the horn relay is clicking. The one that seems to be an issue is the ASD Relay aka the Auto Shutdown relay. But seeing as it made the horn relay which worked click like it couldn't get power, it can't be the relays themselves. So I pulled it out and jumpered it through a paperclip across the smaller electromagnetic pathway and the main pathway. Still wouldn't start but no clicking. Also noticed the receptacle seems really, really loose no matter what relay you put in it. Figuring this is the problem since it shut down mid-drive for my cousin (I was not there). Obviously it is the ASD but what the frick is the issue. All his fuses are intact and operable except a 20 Amp but we'll get to that later since it has nothing to do with the problem, I checked. Any thoughts?