Another not so exciting update, but figured it is better than nothing. Got my sway bar disconnects on and tie rod off (upgrading the ends). Had to order a couple of things so that will stay apart for the week most likely. I picked up the hoist and stand from my buddy this evening so I'll be able to pull the 2.8L this week. I received the engine wiring harness but that's on its way back for a replacement. I would have been fine with a little wear and tear since it was used but 1 of the plugs into the PCM was completely fubar. If I'm going to pay the price I did to avoid wiring problems and re-splicing things I wasn't going to settle with that one. The seller responded quickly and sounded like he wanted to make it right, so we'll see how the replacement looks when it comes. My progress was pretty minimal this weekend due to getting hit by an extreme cold/cough going around and the icing on the cake was my home NAS failing and possibly losing a bunch of my data (so far recovery scanning shows some positive signs). Hopefully the next update will include a pic of the engine bay without the engine.