well so far idle at cold morning starts has seem to go back to normal as 4.3LXJ stated "It takes the computers awhile. They are slow learners. Give it a couple of weeks"
being that i did a ecu reset... so far its getting better every time i start it.. ok back to the original problem of failing NOx emissions.. as i said my last test NOx was reduced by enough to pass after changing multiple parts and using berrymans b12 in tank.. i continue to use fuel injection cleaner to clean up as much as i can before my 4th last free emissions test. im almost certain my high NOx is due to combustion chamber carboned up alot.. i do alot of short trips... emissions guy said change my CAT and it will pass but my CAT is good and i dont want to only mask whats causing high NOx, i want to fix it. and after MUCH parts being replaced just for regular maintenence i beleive i benifitted the most from "berrymans b12". i checked my combustion chamber after running 1 tank of that cleaner and it definetly cleaned alot out as well as giving me a slight boost in mpg's.. last test will be done tomorrow so i will report back my results and compare them to my first test and whats helped out.. thanks all!