Not enough to cause a big jump. And always replace your parts with OEM replacements. Never go aftermarket as most of them are deeply non-universal and simply aesthetic. Most aftermarket parts do nothing for your car. Mufflers make lawnmower sounds, 'racing' air filters are cheaply made and choke the engine because they let less but cleaner air through while being overpriced, and most headlights that aren't stock supported or are add on lights are illegal in certain conditions. I can't even have my aftermarket running lights on anywhere in California if my high beams are on. Not to mention, aftermarket parts void manufacturer and mechanic warranties on your car. Anyone who says they will warranty an aftermarket part they didn't put on is full of it. It helps to have family and friends who are part of the automotive industry and auto insurance industries. Most insurance companies won't even cover you if they feel your aftermarket part caused your car to crash, break down, etc. Always put on OEM parts since they are universal 99% of the time and are almost the exact configuration as the original part with basically the same rate of wear. You'll be better off using OEM parts in the long run. Certain things are understandable as most 'lifts' are generally not stock, same with gauges but they make aesthetic OEM's of those too.