RockAuto.com had Timkens for my 1998 for about 72 each, shipped after some generic 5% code I found online somewhere. I just did my fronts too. I also did the u-joints (replaced with Spicer 5-760x u-joints) but I was able to find those local for only a couple bucks more than the internet. If you need them sooner rather than later and you have the money to float this process, I was able to find Timkens at my local AutoZone for 124 each and then I ordered online too. I installed the ones I got locally and returned the ones I got online to the local store when they arrived a week later. I made sure they were okay with that before I went ahead with my plan. They said as long as they were sellable they didn't mind. The Timkens seemed to be a quality unit and the online price was cheaper than the local store brand hubs/bearings. Good luck. Oh, you might want to get a little kit with new washer/nut/cap/cotter pin too, or at least wire brush the old stuff and get new cotter pins. I think mine were 5/16" x 2". Also, get lots of antiseize and it would be a good time to do a front brake job if you needed it.

I know this is an old thread but maybe this will help someone.