Little further update. I took some more pics today, but I will finish the console tomorrow.

I picked up a handy little addition. This disc parking brake is from and outfit called Parts Mike. It turns out they are just a couple of miles from my boys in someplace you never heard of. Anyway, I dropped in to visit and had a good tome with these old boys. They have been at this longer than I have and have a couple of real nice rigs. The TJ has the same drive train I do, basically. 3.8L supercharged Buick V6, 4L60E and the same Atlas 4 speed. He said he really pisses everybody off following him while idling down hill in the slow gears at Moab. LOL

Here it is installed.

I said the linkage gave me fits. I did not like the stuff that came from AA because it would destroy the console. I happen to like the console, and my wife would hate the way it looks now. Beauty she says, beauty.... So I fabbed up this set of shifters to bolt into the tunnel the same way the stock one does.

And here is what it looks like installed

And under neath.

Tomarrow I will finish the console and do what my wife says for a change. Beauty....