Thread: 50 watt bazooka tube

Default 50 watt bazooka tube

I just finished up my sound system with a 50 watt built in bazooka tube. The tube came with all of the wiring and fitting you need. I do not need EARTH SHATTERING BASS, so this little tube did the trick. I took the old spare out and mounted it right there. Pepboys has a 21% off sale through their website so the tube only cost me 129.00 out the door, not a bad deal

Default Re: 50 watt bazooka tube

I had a powered sub that was an old MTX unit... and it was perfect for my XJ... I ended up upgrading it with a 12" Alpine Type R w 500w... and that was even better for me for the occasional want for harder/louder bass.... But when I build up another trail only rig, the MTX will def find it's way into it again... But I might see if I can't manage to fit something like this Bazooka tube into my convertible, thanks for the review, and look forward to hearing more about what you think after more use!!
    FORMER GREEN XJ CLUB MEMBER
    IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!!
    DOING SOMETHING JUST BECAUSE YOUR BUDDY DOES IT THAT WAY MAKES AS MUCH SENSE AS SHARING TOOTHBRUSHES