Thread: These wheels?

Default These wheels?

So, i've had these wheels for about two years now. I've always liked the look of them, but i'm not sure about them being on the Jeep. It apears to me that its just too much chrome. And, I dont have the centercaps for them either. Tell me what you think, if I should try them out or try and sell them. Also, if I did sell, how much would you pay? Oh, the are 15's.
    Thanks.

Sorry about the crappy cell phone pics.

FYI, these two wheels were on my dads Ranger after he destroyed his other ones.
    Sean. AKA "Saggy Waggy."

I didn't play the "black rims" if you want to be cool game. I like nice wheels. I could have spent 50 on the Soft 8's or 100 on the alloy wheels.

Now with that said, I wouldn't mind having some Soft 8's converted to bead locks. Actually I really like the 10" wide wheels. It lets the tire expand and I think it adds to stability.

I feel the same way. I dont like black rims either, atleast not all black. Just saying, I thing all that chrome will drown everything out. Mirrors, Grill, Emblems, Roof Rack.. Etc, is all chrome as it is.
    Sean. AKA "Saggy Waggy."

They look OK not my cup of tea but. You could probably get 40- 50 bucks for them.

not a big fan of them. can you say low rider find a getto and go sell them for some tacos. and then buy some black rims they look better then chrome. bling bling dog!
    01, Tera Flex 6" long arm kit, jks quick disco's,jks bar pin eliminators, Fox 2.0 shocks I won for 5 bucks, Tom woods Sye with rear drive shaft, Tera flex rear disc brakes, custom front bumper, customer rear bumper, rage roof rack. H4 head lights, k&n intake and cone, black steelies with 285x75x16 retreads, metal gas skid. Finally I have a nice jeep no more pos.
    .,=====o00
    //___l__,\____\,___
    l_--- \___l----[]lllllll[]
    _(o)_)___(o)_)--o-)_

I was also thinking about painting the centers of them..? I already have them so, why not.
    Sean. AKA "Saggy Waggy."