I got a few bits on this post while back but no commitments from anyone. So I'm bringing it back! Next Tuesday I'm 100% taking my Jeep apart. Only acts of God will stop me.
So up for dips still is 4.5" coils which I need to find out if they have drooped at all.

Rusty's HD adjustable panhard bar with frame side mount. It will need new bushings. I can get them, but they will have to cost you what it costs me.

Also a Rusty's inverted T steering setup. Drag link and tie rod. Will need new TRE & the poly spacers to prevent the tie rod from rolling. Again, I can get those items. But I will have to pass on the charges.

A HP D30 that needs much love. Upper control arm bracket on the passenger side is FUBAR. So are the lowers (sorta not too bad).

An OEM steering gear box and pump.

I posted my 8.25" in a different for sale section. But that's also up for grabs.

I want to be fair on pricing. So let me know what works for you. And I'll let you know if I agree. I really don't know how to price these items. I need to recope a few expenses and then I'd like to donate to the fella building the Jeep for Wounded Warriors down in Bakersfield. Which really is my biggest concern more than anything (the donation part that is).