Winter winter winter... I really Hate winter,Cold like a forgotten cofee...After nearly 2 weeks thats the jeeps have'nt move (Exept some few times, started it, let it run 15-20 mins ) few days ago, Started to work aggain, Contracts got in and so, money soon haha. Just like im waking up this morning , 6:00 am, Its dark outside and i don't see anything.. I knew i had problems with the battery few days ago, so yesterday the jeep slept on the charger .Started the jeep,It run for like 2 secconds then turned off, i beleive you say it chocked? Tought it was the battery so after my day at work, i went on and bought a new optima battery, RedTop one. My dad has 2 of them for both hes jeep and our service truck. Just like i was trying to unplog the old battery, I broke the pôle, so it seems like i'm gonna have to change this tomorow too ^^. Ill post you guys a picture of the battery tomorow once install. But like my dad told me, Maybe since my gas was'nt hight ennought with this cold, humidity cause water and the truck chocked because its really low hahah,Tomorow well see i guess