okay so I haven't posted in a while and it's because I broke my old phone got a new phone couldn't get into my email address then I couldn't get my password for the site recovery but that's okay because I'm back

so long story short my Jeep was blown up the timing chain had WAY WAY too much slack I had one millimeter between my valves and my pistons kissing I had three rod knocks and tomorrow I should be able to start it for the first time since she has been down but my power steering pump decided to be a head and break as I was putting the new pulley on it so it won't be drivable until I get enough money for a power steering pump which sucks.

another problem is that in order to fix the Jeep I had to sell the street tires so I have to drive on my super swampers which causes me to death wobble incredibly bad at 40 miles an hour which is the speed limit on most of the road here so I need opinions on balancing beads and what you guys think of them.

usually I go back and spell check and form proper sentences but to be honest I really don't feel like doing it right now I'll probably do it tomorrow morning.

I am so glad to be back!