No worries--fully understand the info your giving me...Im not afraid of it.... I am a Steam Turbine Field Service engineer for Siemens Energy... Have worked on all my old vehicals and bikes all my life.... But in the area of lifts and such I am understnad the concept but i also understand all of you have done it,,,thats why I ask...I really appreciate the advice/// Especially on the slip yoke or transfer case drop.... I actually would like to keep as much tucked up under the truck as i can...But it dropping the case, works better than the slip yoke...thats what I am going to research more... As for the rest,,, as for my budget,,,its pretty high....been saving and sold one of my old honda cb750 choppers,,,added that to it. But i really do appreciate the info...soon as I get off this job in nebraska at a Nuclear plant,,,Im going to start gathering up my kit, and everything i want to start on...Ad fas as the diff's...I want them to be snug,,,Ill open them up,,,check the actual ring gear and pinion backlash, and go form there,,I may very well regear at the same time....Everything I read on jeeps talks about how they regeared..
,I want all new seals, ect... and Ill do lockers for sure... , also like I said all new drive shaft parts ect....I want her tight and snug----proper alignment

Again,,,the information is appreciated and invaluble!! It seems I ask the right folks!!! Thanks again