Thread: Bedliner

Arrow Bedliner

Ok first off i read to much and then cant decide but for some reason i trust you all but i wanna hear your opinions on bedliners herculiner is my choice then there is duplicolor or monsterliner for my interior or etc i know everyone has a preferance so let me have it and i know how to make em all shine for years thats not a concern
    shoot low bows they riden shetland ponies

Default Re: bedliner

I've have had good experiences with Duplicolor's spray bedliner (more textured) and Plastikote (smoother).

Another option would be to use PlastiDip. It has a similar texture to the Plastikote, but the cool thing about it is that it can be peeled off without too much trouble if you mess up.
    2000 XJ Build Thread
    Clayton 6.5" LA / 33x10.50 BFG ATs / AA SYE / H4 upgrade / D30 & C8.25 w 3.55
    Dad's 1999 XJ daily driver
    Stock/Stock/Stock/Stock/Stock

the hole exterior of mine was done i Rhino line it looked good and took a beating good
    91 Cherokee RC 4.5 long arm lift ECTED locker in the front Lock Rite locker in the rear Warn front and rear bumpers with 8000lb Warn winch sliders Skyjacker shocks and disconects exterior paint orange/black Rinoline. Roof rack with KC lights. SADLY GONE BUT WON'T BE FORGETEN But hay there is still a XJ in the family

97 TJ 6" Super Lift lift 2" body lift 37x13.5 tires front and rear OX lockers full roll cage custom made f/r bumpers and sliders made by AAE Customs 8000# Ramsey winch with Kevlar rope and a sound system that can make you ears bleed

i plan on just rolling the interior or did you mean ratlecan ?
    shoot low bows they riden shetland ponies

I only have limited experience, and that's with rattle can. Personally, i wouldn't use rattle can again. It peals off and doesn't last. Good thing covering the floor with it though, once i fix my rust issues i plan on doing the same.

A friend of mine used the roll on Rinoliner on the interior and exterior of his 4Runner and it never rusted, chipped, peeled or dented. A few years back there was a tv show on Discovery I think, that put a bomb under two trucks. One had liner one didnt. The one without the liner blew into pieces and the one with it dented really bad. They then did the same thing on a cinder block building and the one that had the coating didnt collapse.

[ame]http://youtu.be/v84SGHl8rMA[/ame]