I chatted more with Dan, of the 4x4 Podcast. He's done 25 episodes and 30,000 downloads later.... lol

He uses libsyn and xjtalk using Internet Archive. One you pay for the other one is free, although I do need to donate to them for their free service.

Anywho, I know that libsyn has some really good data collection and display information, which the free service does not. I just had to do a guestimation on how many downloads from there.

Basically it works like this. I upload the show to Internet Archive then they give me a link on their servers.

I put that link up on the XJ TALK SHOW! site Then Feedburner gets that link automagically and shares it with iTunes and other services. So basically it's one source, from Internet Archive.

I can say I know that all the downloads are counted, only that if anyone has a chance of counting the downloads correctly it would be where the file is being served, and that the Internet Archive.

They say we've been downloaded about 6,000 times for 62 shows. So that's less that 100 downloads per show.

I would like to see those numbers bigger because it would be nice to SELL advertising on the show, also we're more likely to get a celebrity guest on for an interview.