Hello I have a 1996 jeep Cherokee sport with the inline 6 I just got it last week had to fix a bunch of stuff. Now the only thing left is there is some electrical problem. The turn signal maxi fuse under the hood keeps blowing the signals and everything work for a min. Until the fuse blows then there is nothing I have already replaced the turn signal Flasher and break switch. After it blows the signals all around don't work or the hazards or break lights also I think the reverse lights go too. When I was replacing the brake switch the wires coming out of it the white one coming from that switch was spliced into a brown wire coming out of the harness. I cut it off there to replace the switch now it is just taped off hanging there. I have all the diagrams I could get off alldata I think the brown wire is for the door chimes... not sure though. From what iv read 1996 has a lot of problems with this and its pretty hard to find a fix. The only thing I have really found about it issomtimes the turn signal sockets get corroded and it looks like mine are. I have been looking for replacements to spliced in but haven't had luck if anyone has some advice where to get those or a fix for this please let me know need to get on the road!!!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2