Thread: mossy oaks

Default mossy oaks

so this is what i did this last weekend
    started off with this

so what do ya think ???
    1996 classic -4.0 - NP231j with OMIX SYE with Tom Woods Drive Shaft - HP D30 - C8.25 - 3.55 Gears - 6.5 RC lift - M/T 35x12.5x15 Baja Claws On M/T Black Signature Series Wheel 15x10 cast Aluminum -Rusty Front Prerunner Bumper - Smittybelt RXC8 8,500LBS in Front and Champion 10,000LBS in Rear - Custom Rear Bumper - Iron Rock Off Road OTK Steering - Cut Fenders- Crystal Clear H/L Housing with 8K HIDS - Bed lined Rockers and Quarters-

WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Nice camo choice. Looks good
    01 XJ /4" lift /33" DC Muds
    / M/T Sidebiters/ Surco / Hi-lift /Pilot Navigator lights / Bad Apple Fab diff gaurds / Midland/ Wilson / Front and rear receiver hitches / Rusty's LCA's / Magnaflow / AEM Intake / TB spacer / Jet Stage 1 / Pioneeer & Fusion Sound / AJ's Super rails / Warn Skid / BW Flat Flares/ Bedlined Rockers and Quarters / Big Daddy Tie Rod / Rustys Steering Brace

Looks good, but i'm no doubt biased.

Heres mine..

WOW!!!.
    Both of you guys did a great job.
    '94 XJ Country
    4.5" Rough Country lift
    31x10.50x15 BFGoodrich M/T's
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Hatchetman017

Very nice sir's very nice!!!

They both look great! Nice work guys!
    Dave

Trail Rig: 2000 XJ, Built & Caged

I wanna do that!!! looks sweet!!!.

what type of fabric did you use? little write up anywhere?

Overland did a nice write up. Maybe he can put it here
    01 XJ /4" lift /33" DC Muds
    / M/T Sidebiters/ Surco / Hi-lift /Pilot Navigator lights / Bad Apple Fab diff gaurds / Midland/ Wilson / Front and rear receiver hitches / Rusty's LCA's / Magnaflow / AEM Intake / TB spacer / Jet Stage 1 / Pioneeer & Fusion Sound / AJ's Super rails / Warn Skid / BW Flat Flares/ Bedlined Rockers and Quarters / Big Daddy Tie Rod / Rustys Steering Brace

OverlandXJ great choice and great job as well, love that camo .
    i thought it was very easy and ichy considering that the top is all fiberglass . like very easy
    1... discount the seat belts using a T-12 "I think is was ''
    2... take off the sound bar and disconnect the speakers and the wiring harness to both dome lights "front & rear"
    3...take off all trim along the top of headliner & sun visors
    4... you are now ready to take off headliner and be ready to become very itchy ''use gloves"
    go to your local fabric store get your self a piece of camo you like "60x100" is what i got and it was enough to do all ,but the sun visors i need to get more to Finch , so get a little more then i did get your self 3 cans of

spray it nice and heavy on both fabric and fiberglass headliner let it dry for 20 min go have a cig and a
    its alot easier with two people doing it , now lay glue side up on headliner on the floor have the other person hold one side of the fabric as you start to lay it and smooth out all the wrinkles as you go nice and slow " don't rush" once the two side of glue touch they stick don't try to pull off as you will rip the fiberglass .
    once its all laid out flip headliner over so that the camo is facing the floor spray along all 4 sides about 3 inches from edge that's where you are gonna cut and fold the sides and cut out all the pre cut holes and fold in as well ,
    your now done just reinstall the headliner and your good to go
    1996 classic -4.0 - NP231j with OMIX SYE with Tom Woods Drive Shaft - HP D30 - C8.25 - 3.55 Gears - 6.5 RC lift - M/T 35x12.5x15 Baja Claws On M/T Black Signature Series Wheel 15x10 cast Aluminum -Rusty Front Prerunner Bumper - Smittybelt RXC8 8,500LBS in Front and Champion 10,000LBS in Rear - Custom Rear Bumper - Iron Rock Off Road OTK Steering - Cut Fenders- Crystal Clear H/L Housing with 8K HIDS - Bed lined Rockers and Quarters-

WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE