Well. If you'd like to experience some of my bliss. I'd be way more than happy to forward you the car note payments I haven't had a car payment in 16 years. I generally pay in cash. XJ's are cheap.
But other than that, it's pretty damn cool of a truck. The interior is about as cheap as you could get. The Chevy & Fords interior is way nicer compared to Dodge interiors. Too bad Ford has a hard time having a reliable power train. I couldn't find a used Duramax except 2 two. 1 of which was brand new at the tune of 63K. And a 06' GMC. I'm not really bias on brands. But I was disappointed with how the GMC drove. I don't think I like IFS front suspensions on trucks. The duramax/Allison and the Fords for that matter. Are a bit sluggish. As soon as I drove the Dodge, I felt like I was in a sports car. And the GMC had BOSE sound in it. Buy. Other. Sound. Equipment. Sound like crap. But decked out in leather and a campershell with a carpet kit in the bed. So I took the Dodge especially since my g/f was stoked about it even.