It's been a long while. I'm on & off with a presents of an online life (if you wanna call it that). I went to work in the oil patch out in NoDak for a year. I planned on longer. But the industry unfortunately went, pop! I've had this Dodge for almost 2 years now & frankly it's a piece of .
The Jeep has been a slow process due to things. And it's on Non Op right now b/c it won't pass smog b/c of the crack in the manifold. This 500 header turned out to be a piece of crap. I've welded 3 times already. So I'm thinking one of two things. 1) go back to OEM or 2) fork out another 500 for a Banks & see if I get better results. I'm thinking I'd rather shift that 500 into the Tera 4:1 transfercase kit though.
After dumping a good chunk of change into my 8.25 rear end. The gears chipped. Swapped in the Dana44 with 4.88's & a Detroit locker. Still running stock shafts & drums. I've got a little bit of building to do on it. I'd like to have it setup equally as nice as that 8.25. Which had a RuffStuff diff cover, locker, truss, & disk brakes from a KJ, 4.88's, & Alloy USA shafts. I ended up selling it for a scant 400 & a 6 pack of IPA.