Little update:
A few months ago my Jeep started running a little rough and after talking to a technician at a dealership where a friend of mine works, I replaced the IAC valve and the issue went right away!

New next to old IAC:

Recently picked up a set of 4.56 gears and a locker for a HP Dana 30, which I will hopefully be picking up soon:

(I plan on replacing the D35 in the rear with a Ford 8.8 once I have a little more money after the lift I now need in order to do much wheeling)

Also finally decided to change out my spark plugs, wires, cap and rotor since I've had the Jeep for about 40,000 miles and they haven't been done in that period of time and man did they need it:

(Gap was around .055" when it should be closer to ~.035 but otherwise they didn't look too bad.)

Got the new tires I picked up back in November installed and found that even before lifting there was almost no trimming necessary to DD it. Wheeling will be another story lol

Very close but doesn't rub unless the suspension compresses almost all the way

Also FINALLY got my broken driver's door hinge bolt fixed:

(It was the reason I originally joined the forum back in June at a friend's suggestion to get advice on how to fix it)