Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My '97 ZJ

Default Re: My '97 ZJ

So the lift finally got installed a few weeks ago after sitting in my living room since the beginning of April thanks to a friend of a friend. We didn't end up making the Rausch Creek trip due to a whole lot of hitting the fan at the last minute but it's probably all for the best. Getting the alignment done today bc it's waaay off lol.

Next on the list is to get an apparent exhaust leak checked out and fixed as it is constantly drawing the fumes into the cabin through the defrost vents (whether I have the air on or not) so I have to drive with the windows down all the time. Following that I'll be looking at how to re-mount my skid plates to the new transmission crossmember and whether I can actually do it myself or if I'll have to have some extra material welded to the crossmember in order to drill mounting holes. I also picked up a factory gas tank skid a couple months ago that I'll eventually get around to installing.

Edit: Oh and I'm currently dealing with a pretty serious battery drain issue. My temporary solution was to install a cheap set of quick release battery terminals and just disconnect them basically any time it's sitting for more than an hour. It was drained completely dead over night. Been doing some looking around at various causes of battery drain issues and I'm gonna do some poking around this weekend to try and solve it.
    Last edited by Silverfoot; 11-08-2013 at 07:52 AM.
    '97 ZJ

Haaa Your build is getting really nice man,Love your Zj,darn you guys have epic places where you live....theres no place like those in canada haha Anyways keep it up, ill folow your build,seems like an epic project

Now that looks good! Great stance now.

Sent via messenger pigeon - i talk, he types.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234