That's kind of a difficult question to answer.... it can cover so much ground. What has it cost me in a negative sense? Absolutely nothing. What has it cost me in a positive sense? Very difficult to answer specifically. I suppose it has cost me a life of evil.

I do regret not being more active in my following. I do not attend a church. I would like to attend from time to time, but in my own beliefs, there are several things that I do not agree with. Many religions describe a "fearful God" belief... I believe in a God of love. I find it hard to believe that people will go to Hell for being gay... I believe that most gay people were honestly born that way and it's not their fault. How can they be punished for that?

People fear the end of the world, such as this whole "2012" thing. There are so-called "Doomsday Preppers", and I say that when God decides it's time for me and my family, then please accept me into the heavenly kingdom.

I am no perfect Christian by any means, and many times I wish I were. God gave us the ability to think and decide for ourselves, and that puts the responsibility on us. I've failed a few times, but I have asked for forgiveness and have forgiven myself. All I can do is try to learn from my mistakes and strive to do better in the future.

I respect people's beliefs, and even cheer them on when the message is positive. I refuse to get into religious debates because that person believes what they believe and who am I to argue? They aren't going to change my mind, so why should I expect to change theirs? Does it mean they're wrong? No. Does it mean I'm wrong? No.

I'm usually very uncomfortable with talking about religion, mainly for the fact that I don't know what people believe, and therefore don't want to be put into a situation that could prove awkward. Kinda like politics, actually! The difference with religion and politics, though, in religion I don't judge people. But politically, which side you root for etc. can dramatically change my perception of a person. That's why I HATE it when celebrities express their political views... it makes it hard to enjoy their work from that moment on.

Sorry for being long winded lol!