Thread: Snow plow on xj

Default Snow plow on xj

Im looking to install a plow on my xj. Does anyone on here have one? Also will it work with a lifted xj? any info would be great. I would still like to use the xj for hunting and weekend wheeling.
    91 XJ my first. all stock no mods yet starting the build now DD/Trail rig on the cheep kinda

05 Power wagon on 35's with locker bypass and dual winches with rock rails and magnaflow exhaust just to list a few

1990 Irock Camaro 385 cui stroked with fast burn heads and ford 9" rear end sts twin turbo kit in its future 12.7 in qt mile

07 CRF 250X dual sport kit fmf pipe and othe off road goodies

I have a 90 MJ with a plow. It's got a snow wolf brand plow that uses a ATV winch to raise and lower. Works excellent for what I need it for.

Cannot get the bracketry for the jeep anymore for that type. I would look at getting a poly plow for weight reasons. Snoway would be a nice option.

One thing to remember is that you are plowing with a unitbody. I wouldn't and don't go over around 5-8 mph when I'm plowing.

Default Re: Snow plow on xj

Man that's sweet wana sell it LOL!

That's what I'm looking for. I tend to go pretty slow cause I plow a lot of apartment complexes. Its some times a pain to do with a full size truck. I now have two xjs and i think they would work really well for this the problem is on of them is my hunting rig with a 4.5 inch lift not sure how that would work for plowing. Is the plow hard to take off.
    91 XJ my first. all stock no mods yet starting the build now DD/Trail rig on the cheep kinda

05 Power wagon on 35's with locker bypass and dual winches with rock rails and magnaflow exhaust just to list a few

1990 Irock Camaro 385 cui stroked with fast burn heads and ford 9" rear end sts twin turbo kit in its future 12.7 in qt mile

07 CRF 250X dual sport kit fmf pipe and othe off road goodies

Two pins and the wiring for the winch is all. 30 sec on/off.

Not for sale! Cuz it's super badass! I got 750 bucks into the whole package.