PDA

View Full Version : Help a fellow XJ brother win some bumpers!!!

Ben824
02-26-2012, 12:29 AM
Hey guys I am currently in 3rd place in Smittybilt's XJ bumper contest on their facebook page so I am trying to "campaign" to gain some support and get some more votes! I couldn't believe that I was in the top ten, let alone got to the top 3! I have honestly never won anything in my life so this would be quite an awesome first for me! I would greatly appreciate it if you guys that are facebook users could go and like Smittybilt's page and then scroll down and like my photo. My name is Ben A. Lively, III and my XJ is the green one on KM2s with bushwackers, brushguard, and rack. I also have Rubicon Express across the top of the winshield. Make sure to like it and if you don't mind sharing it that would be great too! Thanks guys!

Here is a link to the photo hope this works http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=312407148816878&set=a.1024794264763

bigjim350
02-26-2012, 12:32 AM
It works, and I did. Good looking GREEN jeep

saar
02-26-2012, 01:31 AM
Done. good luck.

bluedragon436
02-26-2012, 02:04 AM
Done and done!!

oderdene
02-26-2012, 02:43 AM
good looking XJ, done and done. good luck to you

XJ Rat
02-26-2012, 07:40 AM
Done. Good luck.

Brasscatz
02-26-2012, 09:22 AM
Got 'er done! Good luck boss!

Ben824
02-26-2012, 10:39 AM
Thanks Guys! Glad to see everyone here is such good hearted people! I posted the same thing in my local chapter on NAXJA and had pretty warm welcomings however I tried to post in another chapter to get some more support from other members in the community and one guy called me a "douche" and to "stop being another loser trying to win a facebook popularity contest." I was quite shocked by that and glad to see those kind of guys are not here. I am new to XJtalk but have been on NAXJA for a while and I gotta say I am liking the atmosphere here much more! Thanks again for all the support and keep'em coming! If it isn't too much of an inconvenience and you feel comfortable with it, please share the photo too to get some more support! You guys rock!

Brasscatz
02-26-2012, 01:14 PM
Thanks Guys! Glad to see everyone here is such good hearted people! I posted the same thing in my local chapter on NAXJA and had pretty warm welcomings however I tried to post in another chapter to get some more support from other members in the community and one guy called me a "douche" and to "stop being another loser trying to win a facebook popularity contest." I was quite shocked by that and glad to see those kind of guys are not here. I am new to XJtalk but have been on NAXJA for a while and I gotta say I am liking the atmosphere here much more! Thanks again for all the support and keep'em coming! If it isn't too much of an inconvenience and you feel comfortable with it, please share the photo too to get some more support! You guys rock!

I came from cherokeeforum.com and happened upon this site one day this January. The atmosphere here is amazing and so are the people! I don't visit the other forum NEARLY as often, if hardly at all. Welcome to xjtalk, we're glad to have you here! In my humble opinion, you won't find a better xj forum to be a part of! :D:D:D:D

alwaysxj
02-26-2012, 10:43 PM
Done good luck buddy!!!!:D

prerunner1982
02-28-2012, 05:23 PM
Good luck... last I checked the girls were smoking everyone else. Might have to check it out when I get home and can access facebook.

bluedragon436
02-29-2012, 04:44 AM
Sorry to see that the girls got ya, Ben!! Looks like somehow they managed to get supported by Pirate 4x4, which is amazing, since they never support anyone... Then again they are females, so that is probably the only reason they got some support shown! Hey at least you made it in the top 3, which is still pretty good... Too bad they wouldn't give at least one bumper to the third place!!