PDA

View Full Version : Greetings everyone!

THAT_guy
02-18-2012, 02:56 PM
Hello to all; I'm a new member in Surprise, AZ. My rig is a stock 92 Laredo (Maroon over gray, with an "Arizona bald spot") with the 4.0 (of course), a slushbox, and 240,XXX on the clock.

Having some starting issues with it right now, and there are a few other small (read: will be replaced when they totally crap out) wriggles but otherwise it's in good shape. I plan on some modifications, again as things need to be replaced. Mild lift, locking axles, 31 x 10.5 s, and, if I can find the time and space, I plan to pull a junkyard 4.0 HO and stroke it :pray:.

It's my DD with two baby seats in the back (17 mo old twin boys!), so all that will have to come in time. Until then, I just have to enjoy the standard wrenching that comes with a 20 year old vehicle.

Mudderoy
02-18-2012, 03:00 PM
Hello to all; I'm a new member in Surprise, AZ. My rig is a stock 92 Laredo (Maroon over gray, with an "Arizona bald spot") with the 4.0 (of course), a slushbox, and 240,XXX on the clock.

Having some starting issues with it right now, and there are a few other small (read: will be replaced when they totally crap out) wriggles but otherwise it's in good shape. I plan on some modifications, again as things need to be replaced. Mild lift, locking axles, 31 x 10.5 s, and, if I can find the time and space, I plan to pull a junkyard 4.0 HO and stroke it :pray:.

It's my DD with two baby seats in the back (17 mo old twin boys!), so all that will have to come in time. Until then, I just have to enjoy the standard wrenching that comes with a 20 year old vehicle.

Twins, :wow:

:welcome: to the site!

4.3LXJ
02-18-2012, 09:45 PM
Welcome. Get those twins started early in the Jeeping tradition. It will make great family times when they grow up too. Talked to one of mine today that was sorry he missed a day of wheeling with me.