PDA

View Full Version : Installation Instructions ?

xDARKWAVEx
01-25-2012, 10:31 AM
I know this is a far shot but I have checked all over the internet for this and cannot find it. I need the installation instructions for the roof rack that was made by Daystar 4Real Steel Products. I purchased the rack from the Performance Products magazine years ago and since they have turned into Quadratec. I called Daystar directly but they said that they dis-continued the roof rack and do not have the instructions for it. Can anyone help me out ?:confused:

4.3LXJ
01-25-2012, 10:37 AM
That might be tough. But help me out here, why is installation an issue. Is there something you have to assemble?

Mudderoy
01-25-2012, 10:38 AM
I know this is a far shot but I have checked all over the internet for this and cannot find it. I need the installation instructions for the roof rack that was made by Daystar 4Real Steel Products. I purchased the rack from the Performance Products magazine years ago and since they have turned into Quadratec. I called Daystar directly but they said that they dis-continued the roof rack and do not have the instructions for it. Can anyone help me out ?:confused:

Man you ain't kidding. I'm pretty good at Internet search and at least for Google I found less than nothing.

xDARKWAVEx
01-25-2012, 01:10 PM
Well, I re-assembled the rack, but I wanted to have the instructions on-hand just incase and I wanted to check if the instructions had the exact dimensions of the rack so I could give them to people who want to fabricate it.