PDA

View Full Version : Welcome justinthetech!!!

4.3LXJ
01-08-2012, 09:43 AM
Hi justinthetech, welcome to the xjtalk forum!

We would love to know more about you and your Jeep. How you found us, etc...

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

Got a Wrangler? Maybe a friend with one? http://www.WranglerTalk.com/

justinthetech
01-08-2012, 09:50 AM
Hey all, New member from Houston/Spring TX area. I have 2 XJs, a 91 and 88. The 91 is the daily and im working on getting the 88 setup for wheeling.

I'm a new Jeep owner. I was in South Padre Island this last summer and seen a group of guys wheeling in the sand. I was hooked immediately. I purchased both XJs in May of 2011.

I hear there is allot of members on this forum for Houston. Im looking forward to meeting some of you and getting involved in the community.

Mudderoy
01-08-2012, 10:36 AM
Hey all, New member from Houston/Spring TX area. I have 2 XJs, a 91 and 88. The 91 is the daily and im working on getting the 88 setup for wheeling.

I'm a new Jeep owner. I was in South Padre Island this last summer and seen a group of guys wheeling in the sand. I was hooked immediately. I purchased both XJs in May of 2011.

I hear there is allot of members on this forum for Houston. Im looking forward to meeting some of you and getting involved in the community.

:welcome: Yep there are a few xjtalk members in the Houston area, but I don't want anyone thinking it's a Houston club. xjtalk is a world wide site with members all over the country and in several countries.

With that said we "xjtalk in Houston" were having monthly get togethers until the same 3 people starting showing up month after month! :D But it's been a while now and several of the local folks have been talking about doing it again. Keep an eye on the site for details.