PDA

View Full Version : Welcome JeepinMT!!!

4.3LXJ
12-23-2011, 08:49 PM
Hi JeepinMT, welcome to the xjtalk forum!

We would love to know more about you and your Jeep. How you found us, etc...

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

Got a Wrangler? Maybe a friend with one? http://www.WranglerTalk.com/

JeepinMT
12-23-2011, 09:30 PM
I have a 2001 Cherokee Sport, have had it for about three months now. It's my first Jeep ever. Looking to slowly build it, nothing too crazy. I live in Montana and my wife and I go camping/exploring quite often and I would like a good daily driver but also be able to get where I want to go. Any suggestions for mods would be much appreciated. I look forward to hearing ideas from everyone and sharing my own Jeep experiences! Thanks everyone!

Mudderoy
12-23-2011, 09:39 PM
I have a 2001 Cherokee Sport, have had it for about three months now. It's my first Jeep ever. Looking to slowly build it, nothing too crazy. I live in Montana and my wife and I go camping/exploring quite often and I would like a good daily driver but also be able to get where I want to go. Any suggestions for mods would be much appreciated. I look forward to hearing ideas from everyone and sharing my own Jeep experiences! Thanks everyone!

I think that is how most of us look at our XJ's. Welcome to the site.

cantab27
12-23-2011, 09:51 PM
hi Aron , welcome to xjtalk....... depends on the trails you drive on...chuck a good set of a/t tires on her and see where she will go...then that will give you some idea of what mods to do......also recovery gear is a good first up purchase , and recovery points... have fun in here and fire any questions our way..