PDA

View Full Version : Back on the Boards here!

Converted96XJ
12-22-2011, 10:21 PM
Hey everyone, I know I havent talked with many of you on here but I am back on here and hopefully will be coming around more often after the holidays.

I kinda dissappeared from everywhere on the net except facebook. I had some personal things going on including my father in law passing away about a month ago.

my wife has been a mess and he didnt have any insurance or money saved up so we ended up having to pay the bill on that.. sunk us in an even deeper hole with todays economy so been working like crazy trying to get through the holidays and hopefully get back on track with everything.

But enough with the downers for everyone... Im back and looking forward to catching back up!

Also managed to catch the december contest.. man a winch is an awesome giveaway... keeping fingers crossed now that I had to dip into my jeep savings and vacation savings to (by dip I mean totally exhaust it) due to other circumstances.

Have a Great Holiday everyone!

Mudderoy
12-22-2011, 11:37 PM
Hey everyone, I know I havent talked with many of you on here but I am back on here and hopefully will be coming around more often after the holidays.

I kinda dissappeared from everywhere on the net except facebook. I had some personal things going on including my father in law passing away about a month ago.

my wife has been a mess and he didnt have any insurance or money saved up so we ended up having to pay the bill on that.. sunk us in an even deeper hole with todays economy so been working like crazy trying to get through the holidays and hopefully get back on track with everything.

But enough with the downers for everyone... Im back and looking forward to catching back up!

Also managed to catch the december contest.. man a winch is an awesome giveaway... keeping fingers crossed now that I had to dip into my jeep savings and vacation savings to (by dip I mean totally exhaust it) due to other circumstances.

Have a Great Holiday everyone!

I'm very sorry for you're family's loss. Glad you're making headway. I don't know how people are managing in this economy. We've been really lucky and I thank God on a daily basis, either directly or indirectly. Thanks for checking back in and we look forward to seeing more of you on here! :cool:

jeepxj95
12-23-2011, 12:08 AM
im back also just been very busy with family and all. glad to be back to the fourm

bluedragon436
12-25-2011, 03:05 AM
:welcome: back everyone that we have been missing!! Family always comes first to the site and even to your XJ.. We all have been there and had to deal with family matter.. We are always here if/when you are able to come back!!