PDA

View Full Version : Need help with a camo pattern...

4x4Dalton
12-03-2011, 01:40 AM
Just checkin in. Got me some 33s on the jeep now. Gettin ready to trim fenders Saturday.

I am wantin to paint top half of jeep in a camo pattern. Does someone has a stencil they can copy and send me?

Heres my addy if someone can help me....Bernard Dalton Jr. 4397 Blue Ridge Drive Gretna Va 24557 thanks bro.

Hope all of yall are ok Bernard Dalton

cantab27
12-03-2011, 03:15 AM
green on green bro or f##k off..... how the hell are ya big fella.... good to see ya posting again , much coolies ,,,,,

4.3LXJ
12-03-2011, 10:20 AM
Hey, glad to see you back. Most people just get the rattle cans out and go for it. You might try looking at some pics of military vehicles. Then hire a gang banger to spray it up for you.

XJ4IV
12-03-2011, 12:13 PM
depends on what camo your going for... if your going for a forest camo base coat it in OD green like big jims after that buy about three cans of brown and black and grab a TON of maple leaves or oak leaves and ... this is gonna sound odd but AFTER the green is dry double stick the leaves all over the jeep and just go crazy with the two colors... basically get black in one hand and brown in other hand
Forgot to add a tan color as well
here is a good search on google for camo paint sceme
camo paint job - Google Search