PDA

View Full Version : Jeep Times of Your Life contest

jeepin_idaho
11-22-2011, 01:31 AM
Hey guys! I'm new to the group but I've enjoyed the discussions already and I am looking forward to all the discussions in the future.

I have a huge favor to ask of everyone who is a Facebook user. I’ve entered into a Facebook essay/video/photo contest to win a 2012 Jeep Wrangler. There are less than 700 entries so I have really good odds of winning! I’d really appreciate your help by voting for my entry. You can vote everyday so if you need a reminder just let me know. I’d be glad to send you a reminder. To vote just go to Jeep Times of Your Life on Facebook url remove.
Thanks again for your help! If you can leave a comment too, that will help my entry show up more to other people browsing the entries. And if you like my entry, please invite your friends to vote too!

Dan

Mudderoy
11-22-2011, 02:55 AM
Hey guys! I'm new to the group but I've enjoyed the discussions already and I am looking forward to all the discussions in the future.

I have a huge favor to ask of everyone who is a Facebook user. I’ve entered into a Facebook essay/video/photo contest to win a 2012 Jeep Wrangler. There are less than 700 entries so I have really good odds of winning! I’d really appreciate your help by voting for my entry. You can vote everyday so if you need a reminder just let me know. I’d be glad to send you a reminder. To vote just go to Jeep Times of Your Life on Facebook url remove.
Thanks again for your help! If you can leave a comment too, that will help my entry show up more to other people browsing the entries. And if you like my entry, please invite your friends to vote too!

Dan

Hey Dan, first thanks for joining, however I've removed the link that you posted. As you may be aware there are many attempts to install malware on people's computers and/or hijack their accounts. Your link is obscured as a shortened link. If you would like to post a full url that clearly shows where the people clicking on the url will be going please feel free to do so.

Also know that registering on any forum and making your first post a request to help you win some facebook contest can really put people off. We try to support all our members, but we've been burned before by people trying to abuse our good community values.

I hope you understand. Again thanks for joining and we hope to read interesting posts and questions from you very soon.