PDA

View Full Version : Ever end up in your Shop/garage and realize you are,..

JENSSEN
11-11-2011, 09:40 PM

.... possibly drunk? Especially after friends show up that you haven't seen in ages,.....

Think I am there,....

Can We consider this the Official XJ talk drunk thread? Tell your stories here :)

bigjim350
11-11-2011, 09:41 PM
Tis a good place to be!

cantab27
11-11-2011, 09:42 PM
cool a thread just for jimbos

JENSSEN
11-11-2011, 09:42 PM
Tis a good place to be!

Shop always seems to have the "just in case" case

dagr8tim
11-11-2011, 11:30 PM
Many years ago we had gotten fairly wasted and had this old metal folding twin bed frame that for some reason we decided to span over a small bonfire. After some time we noticed this bowling ball laying around and decided to throw it on the bed frame. It burnt for what was hours, and sometime during the middle of the night, we were playing soccer with the core of this flaming bowling ball.

bigjim350
11-12-2011, 12:16 AM
I have never drank an alcholic beverage so I don't know what your talking about.

JENSSEN
11-12-2011, 12:44 AM
I have never drank an alcholic beverage so I don't know what your talking about.

What's alcamahol?

bigjim350
11-12-2011, 12:47 AM
What's alcamahol?

Think its the stuff that the cool kids drink.

DETOURS
11-12-2011, 05:44 PM
My rule.......no work on any vehical after 2 beers or 2 drinks..............
I put that rule in place after returning to the shop one morning only to find a bull and two roosters within it.......I'm going to stop there........:bang:

PS: This was a long time ago...

Firemanray
11-12-2011, 05:48 PM
My rule.......no work on any vehical after 2 beers or 2 drinks..............
I put that rule in place after returning to the shop one morning only to find a bull and two roosters within it.......I'm going to stop there........:bang:

PS: This was a long time ago...

There's gotta be a good story behind that, do tell!! Post's are a little slow today we need something to "liven" it up a bit.:popcorn:

DETOURS
11-12-2011, 06:00 PM
This is PG-13.......Want me banned again??
It was back when Goldschlager was Goldschlager.......we'd pack vehical's into this rather large shop......do everything from motor work to body work within it's walls at night......and well.....sometimes.......things got a little fun~nutty........

4.3LXJ
11-14-2011, 10:22 AM
There's gotta be a good story behind that, do tell!! Post's are a little slow today we need something to "liven" it up a bit.:popcorn:

Not to mention a new mohawk:rolleye0012:

Mudderoy
11-14-2011, 10:47 AM
I bet I have had alcoholic drinks 12 times or less in my life.

I just don't care for it. :drinking:

LizardRunner
11-15-2011, 12:17 PM
Over the years and years of being around metal pounders, I've noticed that alcohol doesn't mix well with a. welders, b. metal shapers, c. english wheels, d. shrinker/stretchers, e. planishing hammers, f. power hammers, or any thing else that will reshape metal in a short time. It seems to be a great way to get a quick trip to a hospital though. and it makes it easy for the nurse to understand you when you're trying to eshplain ezakly whash happppppennnnnnnnnnnnnnedddd to that finker to hake it beed show wehelllllll.