PDA

View Full Version : Welcome scubadvr!!!

msmoorenburg
11-08-2011, 10:42 AM
Hi scubadvr, welcome to the xjtalk forum!

We would love to know more about you and your Jeep. How you found us, etc...

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

Got a Wrangler? Maybe a friend with one? http://www.WranglerTalk.com/

scubadvr
11-08-2011, 11:02 AM
Well I've got a 1999 Limited XJ 4.0L 4wd with a NP242. Currently have about 87k, mostly highway miles. Found a link on Detours site and I am always in for new XJ forums.

Started with getting some 30" BFG All terrain TKOs. Then I learned I needed rear leafs. So I installed some ProComp 5311 to get about a 1" lift, but it gave me 4"! So I have been working on finishing it for about a year now. Put some RE 3.5" front coils, Sky Jacker TC drop, Sky Jacker Hydros, and a Sky Jacker Stearing Stabilizer.

To Do:
Detours Bumper Brow Lite Bar with IPF 968s
Hack n Tap SYE with new rear drive shaft - Iron Rock Off Road
Rear Disc Conversion
Try to level out the front to match rear. Have a little wedge look going on now. More of a pet peeve.

Mudderoy
11-08-2011, 11:32 AM
Well I've got a 1999 Limited XJ 4.0L 4wd with a NP242. Currently have about 87k, mostly highway miles. Found a link on Detours site and I am always in for new XJ forums.

Started with getting some 30" BFG All terrain TKOs. Then I learned I needed rear leafs. So I installed some ProComp 5311 to get about a 1" lift, but it gave me 4"! So I have been working on finishing it for about a year now. Put some RE 3.5" front coils, Sky Jacker TC drop, Sky Jacker Hydros, and a Sky Jacker Stearing Stabilizer.

To Do:
Detours Bumper Brow Lite Bar with IPF 968s
Hack n Tap SYE with new rear drive shaft - Iron Rock Off Road
Rear Disc Conversion
Try to level out the front to match rear. Have a little wedge look going on now. More of a pet peeve.

:welcome:

Yeah I know what you mean. I have 4.5" of lift up front and 5.5" in the back, but I swear the rear is lower than the front! :bang:

1ATony
11-08-2011, 02:19 PM
welcome to the site.