PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Ohio2001XJ!!!

BlueXJ
11-07-2011, 06:17 PM
Hi Ohio2001XJ, welcome to the xjtalk forum!

We would love to know more about you and your Jeep. How you found us, etc...

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

Got a Wrangler? Maybe a friend with one? http://www.WranglerTalk.com/

bluedragon436
11-07-2011, 07:13 PM
:welcome: to xjtalk from Delaware/Maryland!!

dagr8tim
11-07-2011, 08:23 PM
Welcome. Where in Ohio are you at?

Ohio2001XJ
11-07-2011, 11:43 PM
Thanks for the nice welcome everyone!

I live about 30 west of Columbus,just west of Marysville in North Lewisburg.
I had been wanting an XJ for years, finally decided to sell the Ranger I had spent a lot of time customizing.
It took more than a few trips here and there to find a decent condition XJ, but I did and I love it already.
Just had foot surgery, so no walking for up to 8 weeks...that means no driving my XJ either! CRAP ! :bang:
I plan to hop & hobble (& crawl if I have to) to complete my remote start install very soon!

This site looks pretty cool and I look forward to learning more and gaining some cool XJ friends!

see ya!

cantab27
11-08-2011, 12:00 AM
welcome to xjtalk jerry......ya can drive a jeep one legged ......

dagr8tim
11-08-2011, 07:37 AM

I had been wanting an XJ for years, finally decided to sell the Ranger I had spent a lot of time customizing.
It took more than a few trips here and there to find a decent condition XJ, but I did and I love it already.
Just had foot surgery, so no walking for up to 8 weeks...that means no driving my XJ either! CRAP ! :bang:
I plan to hop & hobble (& crawl if I have to) to complete my remote start install very soon!

This site looks pretty cool and I look forward to learning more and gaining some cool XJ friends!

see ya!

Cool, I'm on the west side of Columbus (Galloway). Lemme know if you need anything or any help.

modestmar00xj
11-08-2011, 08:46 AM
Ohio2001XJ! welcome to xjtalk!

4.3LXJ
11-08-2011, 10:01 AM

see ya!

Can you wheel with hand controls?:p

1ATony
11-08-2011, 02:20 PM
welcome to the site.

Ohio2001XJ
11-09-2011, 03:21 AM
Awesome! Thanks!