PDA

View Full Version : $25 gift card for jeepinoutfitters.com

steph74
11-03-2011, 11:07 AM
Somebody thought I deserved a gift card and I appreciate the gesture.
However, after looking at the website,
http://jeepinoutfitters.com/scripts/default.asp

I have not seen something I am in need at the moment and my finances do not really allow to take advantage of this offer.
Since I don;t want to spend it on stickers or gadgets, I figured I would regift it.

It will go to the first one that post here with an actual project to buy something from Jeepinoutfitters that is more than three times the face value of the gift card (that is $75 for us mathematically challenged).

So I invite everybody to go look at the website of this vendor and post away what they are intending to purchase to be send the coupon/gift card.

Post away ;)

prerunner1982
11-03-2011, 11:44 AM
Since I have already received a gift card myself I would hate to take two.... but I am trying to get a 2" lift kit. :)

Sure is nice of you to pass it on, hopefully someone here can use it.

steph74
11-03-2011, 11:52 AM
it is yours if you will do it...

like I said the only rule is being a member of the forum of course and have something significant to buy with jeepinoutfitters...

but not sure you would be able to use 2 gift cards for the same product though ;)

msmoorenburg
11-03-2011, 12:00 PM
Since I have already received a gift card myself I would hate to take two.... but I am trying to get a 2" lift kit. :)

Sure is nice of you to pass it on, hopefully someone here can use it.

Pm me if you if it falls apart. i think i have the parts laying around at the shop

prerunner1982
11-03-2011, 12:17 PM
I will let it go.... however if nobody else speaks up I will take it. I can purchase the parts individually (as I was going to anyways as I didn't have all the money needed at the moment, and they are cheaper that way using parts from two different companies) or could probably contact Jeepingoutfitters and get it worked out.

steph74
11-06-2011, 07:30 PM
pM sent to prerunner1982....

Hope you make good use of that gift card

Sent from my EPAD using Tapatalk

prcjeep
11-07-2011, 12:36 AM
ops.. too bad i havent been on in a few days... Im looking at several things on their site... Coulda used it to help me pull the trigger sooner... I do appreciate you passing the card along!!

steph74
11-07-2011, 07:59 AM
Yeah I guess it is bad timing.... sorry about that.... hope that does not discourage you from getting some stuff from jeepinoutfitter.com :-)

Mudderoy
11-07-2011, 09:06 AM
Yeah I guess it is bad timing.... sorry about that.... hope that does not discourage you from getting some stuff from jeepinoutfitter.com :-)

He got 2 gift certificates, he's just being greedy! :rolleye0018:

prerunner1982
11-07-2011, 09:09 AM
He got 2 gift certificates, he's just being greedy! :rolleye0018:

Hey I tried to let someone else take it, in fact I would going to Bump the thread today to give anyone else a chance. However I had a PM from Steph this morning before I could do that....

Mudderoy
11-07-2011, 09:43 AM
Hey I tried to let someone else take it, in fact I would going to Bump the thread today to give anyone else a chance. However I had a PM from Steph this morning before I could do that....

No this is good, you should use it.

steph74
11-07-2011, 10:14 AM
haha Muddy and his sense of humour ;)

I am glad it is going to be used for something more than just a couple of stickers or a hat ;)

don;t forget to let everybody know what you buy when you buy it and take plenty of pictures

prerunner1982
11-07-2011, 10:43 AM
I will probably wait until around Christmas. So I can hopefully use a bit of my Christmas bonus to pay for the rest of the product and the shipping.

Mudderoy
11-07-2011, 10:52 AM

This is what happens when people don't quote the post they are replying to. My comment was in reference to prcjeep, not you. :comfort:

cantab27
11-07-2011, 10:53 AM
good save tony............lol

prcjeep
11-07-2011, 01:26 PM
hey now.. the more the merrier! The possibilities im looking at range from $110-296... I will certainly make use of it... Just want to get something that is most practical to the Jeep but also something i wouldn't normally buy myself