PDA

View Full Version : The Art of Reading and Comprehension

Mudderoy
11-02-2011, 01:00 PM
I recently visited my Doctor. For the first time they offered to send my prescription directly to the Walgreens pharmacy that I use.

Concerned that when it came time to get my prescription filled that I'd find something "messed" up in the process and not having a prescription on paper I thought it best to log on and check to see if the prescription was in my online Walgreens prescriptions file.

It was but it showed a quantity of ZERO. Confused by this, and concerned that when it came time to order a refill I'd pull up to the drive thru, receive and empty container and get changed for $10, I thought I better check this well prior!

I was looking for a number to call when I noticed that Walgreens has an ONLINE chat option. I clicked and waited. Quickly I was in communications with a pharmacy tech. She saw a quantity of 60, even though mine showed 0. Concerned she transferred my "online chat" to a customer service rep.

I explained my situation, and concern again.

Customer: i was just checking with a pharmacy tech about my prescription, it's showing a qty of 0 on my screen
Customer: i was concerned i would have a problem getting it refilled when the time came
Customer: The tech shows qty of 60 which is what i would expect to see
Andrea J: Tony, I do not have access to see what the quantity for you prescription is. However, you may order the prescription and if you have 60 for the refill, that is what will be filled.
Customer: lol
Andrea J: Do you pick up your prescriptions?
Customer: yeah but it shows 0
Customer: ok i'll just wait and see what happens when i order the prescription

After a few more back and forth I received these words of wisdom...

Andrea J: If you do not have the paper, please call the pharmacy that will be filling the prescription

NO DUH! Just shows to go ya that I should have done what I was going to do to start with. CALL THE PHARMACY! :mock: :smiley-whacky119: :out: