PDA

View Full Version : Regional fourms?

XJMJeep
11-02-2011, 02:05 AM
Not popular?
Don't get me wrong I love the main board and the quickness everybody chimes in, just curious about the lack of the regions and the lack of responses in the ones we do have.

Mudderoy
11-02-2011, 09:15 AM
Not popular?
Don't get me wrong I love the main board and the quickness everybody chimes in, just curious about the lack of the regions and the lack of responses in the ones we do have.

Me too. I originally went through the process of setting up ALL 50 United States and it was cricket noise. I think a lot of it has to do with the number of members we have here. There just isn't enough people in a given area to justify a regional forum. I mean it even got dead on Red River forum (NAXJA) and you know how busy NAXJA is.

Actually this world wide web things make us very lucky because even a few people with Cherokees can get together and talk about their junk.

This is why I said in a prior post that if someone wants a region set up we need 3 people to want it. It's not a big deal to create, but why have an empty regional forum? :D

XJMJeep
11-03-2011, 02:38 AM
The size of xjtalk is what attracted me in the first place and I like the fact people aren't off in the "clicks" such things can make.
I was just curious about it and got my answer :thumbsup:

cantab27
11-03-2011, 02:55 AM
just the Green click ..............we know who we are.....

LizardRunner
11-03-2011, 10:36 AM
:D The green click is good :D funny how there isn't a red click or other color clicks. :rotfl2:

LizardRunner
11-03-2011, 10:39 AM
We do have an Arkansas regional, but I've noticed most just use the mains and pm local stuff, I know I hang out in the mains and only when I remember the arkansas room do I go visit it and find... nothing much new there. Really I like the way XJtalk is just one big happy group, it's why, when I found it I pretty much abandoned every where else.

Mudderoy
11-03-2011, 10:54 AM
We do have an Arkansas regional, but I've noticed most just use the mains and pm local stuff, I know I hang out in the mains and only when I remember the arkansas room do I go visit it and find... nothing much new there. Really I like the way XJtalk is just one big happy group, it's why, when I found it I pretty much abandoned every where else.

We've failed! We need to work on that "pretty much" now! :D

LizardRunner
11-03-2011, 11:05 AM
We've failed! We need to work on that "pretty much" now! :D

I only use the pretty much cause there is the odd occassion and it is really odd, that I go over to hunt up stuff on NAXJ.

XJMJeep
11-04-2011, 12:55 AM
just the Green click ..............we know who we are.....

Well there is that! :D

dagr8tim
11-04-2011, 10:45 AM
I inquired about a forum for the great lakes states (because the midwest area doesn't really cover Ohio). While Tony said it was easy to create the forums, he wants to avoid having all these empty forums that nobody uses. I have to say that I completely understand and agree with him.