PDA

View Full Version : The Good Lords sense of humor

XJ4IV
10-23-2011, 08:18 PM
I moved out to beautiful hill country and have we have the most beautiful weather that texas has to offer.. and wouldnt you know it I cant even go outside because of allergies... this TOTALLY SUCKS!!!I had planned to knock out tons of jeep crap today but my lack of sleep last night had me fearing outside today, My wife and I didnt fall asleep until almost 6:00 A.M.
we were up all night not being able to breath from out congestion...
I cant drive at night cause I have to wear my glasses instead of contacts...
its hard to think somebody can be miserable through this wonderful weather!

Mudderoy
10-23-2011, 08:58 PM
I moved out to beautiful hill country and have we have the most beautiful weather that texas has to offer.. and wouldnt you know it I cant even go outside because of allergies... this TOTALLY SUCKS!!!I had planned to knock out tons of jeep crap today but my lack of sleep last night had me fearing outside today, My wife and I didnt fall asleep until almost 6:00 A.M.
we were up all night not being able to breath from out congestion...
I cant drive at night cause I have to wear my glasses instead of contacts...
its hard to think somebody can be miserable through this wonderful weather!

Allergies are horrible. My wife and oldest daughter get them pretty bad about twice a year. You're not from here are you? I bet not being exposed to the allergens here as a kid didn't help.

XJ4IV
10-23-2011, 09:05 PM
I been in texas for 18 years thus far however Ive noticed that from one region of texas to another brings different EVERYTHING.. I didnt have allergies for the 14 years in dallas area
but houston I did in the fall, and now they are HORRIBLE here in Austin!

Mudderoy
10-23-2011, 09:09 PM
I been in texas for 18 years thus far however Ive noticed that from one region of texas to another brings different EVERYTHING.. I didnt have allergies for the 14 years in dallas area
but houston I did in the fall, and now they are HORRIBLE here in Austin!

Fall and spring are the times for my wife. Just a couple of weeks each time of year.

You know about those little tea pot looking things that you put salt water in and pour it in one nostril and let it run out the other? Flushes the stuff driving your nasal cavity nuts! Worked wonders for my wife. You do you have to stay inside of course, but it might help you get some sleep.

bluedragon436
10-23-2011, 09:23 PM
Yeah that def. does stink to have that beautiful country living.. and not be able to go out and enjoy it... Hope you guys get to feeling better soon!!

LizardRunner
10-24-2011, 01:35 PM
A netti pot will help but then claritin does too. depends on which way you want to go. natural or drugs. I have chronic sinusitus so I already do the drugs that help keep that in check, with out them I would not be able to breathe at all here in arkansas. BTW this time of year in the hill country of texas it's the rag weed that's hammering you most likely.

XJ4IV
10-24-2011, 09:17 PM
well claritin has worked GREAT for the sinuses... however NOW the issue is within my left eye constantly draining like overactive tear ducts or something

Mudderoy
10-25-2011, 03:31 PM
well claritin has worked GREAT for the sinuses... however NOW the issue is within my left eye constantly draining like overactive tear ducts or something

Some people were not destined for paradise! :innocent0002: :rolleye0012:

TeXJ
10-26-2011, 12:36 PM
That sucks, I've been lucky so far.