PDA

View Full Version : Welcome mudgeek!!!

msmoorenburg
10-13-2011, 01:16 PM
Hi mudgeek, welcome to the xjtalk forum!

We would love to know more about you and your Jeep. How you found us, etc...

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

Got a Wrangler? Maybe a friend with one? http://www.WranglerTalk.com/

mudgeek
10-13-2011, 01:26 PM
Hello,

I am mud geek I live in Deltona Fl. I have a 2001 xj four door that is currently 2wd or like I say post op. I am collecting parts to convert to 4wd. I have been building and wheeling for many years. I used to mud race and will again one day. This is my 3rd Jeep I have owned. First was a 1980 Cj7 with a 2.5L that I converted over to a 4.0L with fuel injection. The second was a 1987 XJ 2door with 33's was a fun ride but wanted a four door. I look forward to meeting new people here.

Mudderoy
10-13-2011, 01:38 PM
Hello,

I am mud geek I live in Deltona Fl. I have a 2001 xj four door that is currently 2wd or like I say post op. I am collecting parts to convert to 4wd. I have been building and wheeling for many years. I used to mud race and will again one day. This is my 3rd Jeep I have owned. First was a 1980 Cj7 with a 2.5L that I converted over to a 4.0L with fuel injection. The second was a 1987 XJ 2door with 33's was a fun ride but wanted a four door. I look forward to meeting new people here.

That's interesting, seems most people want a 2 door. I've always been happy with my 4 door though. :welcome: to the site!