PDA

View Full Version : So........You Won!

DETOURS
10-07-2011, 07:54 PM
So you won lotto..........
The wifes at the inlaws.........dosent know.......
Girl friend's out of town.........dosent know..........
Boy friend's out of town.........dosent know.........(hey, I don't make up the rules)
What do you do??...........
Get all silly and tell everyone?
Wait for your loved one to come home and throw roses at them?
Cash out and put it under your mattress?
STFU and head to Canada seeking new girl friend??

Personally, my choice is #4......:cheerleader:

cantab27
10-07-2011, 07:59 PM
number 4......bye bye babe ,,hello world...

LizardRunner
10-07-2011, 08:00 PM
I'd go with number four, cash out and stash it all.

bigjim350
10-07-2011, 08:44 PM
I hope I dont win the lotto. If I did I'd be broke and dead within a year.

XJ Wheeler
10-07-2011, 08:57 PM
No. 4 except not Canada.

If i do win you guys better hide your jeeps, because i'm gonna collect as many xj's i can find. Haha

DETOURS
10-08-2011, 03:11 PM
HaHaaaaa........That's the attitude!! :cool:

saar
10-09-2011, 02:35 AM
I will call my wife to tell her that she just got a new Rubicon :-)
(Cherokee will stay :-) )

bluedragon436
10-10-2011, 10:12 AM
All I can say is Hello Canada... Here I come!! LOL.. I loved the time I got to spend in Canada.. and really didn't want to leave.. already got job offers.. so no lack of fun there!!!

XJ4IV
10-10-2011, 12:39 PM
Id buy a BIG boat...a bad ass tow rig and my wife would get whatever vehicle she wanted... Id buy out my ex wife on the kids... (she does have a price I bet) and load up everyone on the boat vehicles included and go to the bahamas and build a bad ass house with every bit of hurricane reinforcement possible and then buy a hotel of ample size and live off that till I die... guess I been thinking about that for a bit LOL

Paddletrucker
10-10-2011, 01:33 PM
Reminds me of that old joke......................

A husband buys a winning lottery ticket.

He races home to tell his wife of 32 years. When he gets home, he runs through the door waving the ticket in the air above his head.

"Doris, I just won the lottery. Start packing!!!"

Surprised, and quite excited, she said, "Oh, that's WONDERFUL!" and starts opening drawers and throwing clothes out on the bed.

Then, she stopped, "Wait. What kind of weather are we packing for. What's the destination?"

He started throwing more of her clothes on the bed, "I don't care. Just pack your $h*t and get out!!"

:D:D:p:p

xj4life2
10-10-2011, 01:53 PM
I take number 4 also , but I'd be callin Wayne to pick me up at the airport !!! Before ya know it I'd be a rich KIWI !!!!!

jccatt
10-10-2011, 03:51 PM
I don't have a wife or girl friend so I'll be on the plane to visit you guys and get me an MJ, plus a Willys, oh yeah and a diesel JK 4 door (sorry guys only available x usa). And no I don't have a boy friend!!

Showtime3492
10-16-2011, 10:15 PM
Yeahhh... new girlfriend new jeep parts stay for a day or two pack my shit and im moving to somewhere where there are lots or rock beds warm weather and a 4 car garage ;)

dagr8tim
10-17-2011, 12:12 PM
Option #5 Buy a small Island or Plot of land in the Pacific NW, and drop off the map.