PDA

View Full Version : Welcome RatXJ!!!

bigjim350
10-01-2011, 08:00 PM
Hi RatXJ, welcome to the xjtalk forum!

We would love to know more about you and your Jeep. How you found us, etc...

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

Got a Wrangler? Maybe a friend with one? http://www.WranglerTalk.com/

RatXJ
10-02-2011, 08:09 PM
Thank you, I recently sold my TJ and purchased a 1999 Cherokee RHD. I am a part time rural carrier and needed a larger vehicle and the Wrangler was too small. I love the Jeep and wanted something larger and found the 99 from another carrier that received a vehicle from the postal service for his route. I have a set of Grizzlies that I will be mounting and looking to put different bumpers and flares on it. Found the site by Googling.

Mudderoy
10-03-2011, 01:08 AM
Thank you, I recently sold my TJ and purchased a 1999 Cherokee RHD. I am a part time rural carrier and needed a larger vehicle and the Wrangler was too small. I love the Jeep and wanted something larger and found the 99 from another carrier that received a vehicle from the postal service for his route. I have a set of Grizzlies that I will be mounting and looking to put different bumpers and flares on it. Found the site by Googling.

That's pretty funny. I've been looking at TJs on craigslist for my wife. I found a nice 2006 (I think) RHD Wrangler. It would have been nearly perfect for what she wants, if it was only LHD.

Welcome to the site!

bluedragon436
10-03-2011, 04:21 AM
:welcome: to xjtalk RatXJ, from Delaware/Maryland!!

IZAREBL
10-04-2011, 12:48 PM
good to hear you got rid of that wrongler! welcome to xjtalk