PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Tim96XJ!!!

bigjim350
10-01-2011, 07:26 PM
Hi Tim96XJ, welcome to the xjtalk forum!

We would love to know more about you and your Jeep. How you found us, etc...

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

Got a Wrangler? Maybe a friend with one? http://www.WranglerTalk.com/

Tim96XJ
10-02-2011, 08:38 PM
Thanx for the warm welcome. I am a Married father of three girls. Havent had much time for Off roading last few years. But the kids are older now and I want to try to get back into it. I found your site on Facebook. Looked like a nice place so I signed up. My poor XJ is slowly rotting away, But im sure she will be able to handle some trails. Just need to get some good tires and a Transfer case. The tc should be in this week. Then come the tires. Then hopefully some wheeling....:pray::pray::pray:

Mudderoy
10-03-2011, 12:29 AM
Thanx for the warm welcome. I am a Married father of three girls. Havent had much time for Off roading last few years. But the kids are older now and I want to try to get back into it. I found your site on Facebook. Looked like a nice place so I signed up. My poor XJ is slowly rotting away, But im sure she will be able to handle some trails. Just need to get some good tires and a Transfer case. The tc should be in this week. Then come the tires. Then hopefully some wheeling....:pray::pray::pray:

:thanx: for joining xjtalk Tim!

Yeah the wife and I got the Cherokee back in 1998 instead of the Wrangler we were looking at because of our two young girls. I thought a 4 door would work out better. Wow I had no idea how off road capable it was.

Don't forget to take pictures and share them with us. Everyone enjoys seeing a build, especially when it doesn't cost us anything. :D :popcorn:

BrianXJ
10-03-2011, 12:31 AM
Welcome to the xjtalk Family!!!!

Tim96XJ
10-04-2011, 10:03 PM
:thanx: for joining xjtalk Tim!

Yeah the wife and I got the Cherokee back in 1998 instead of the Wrangler we were looking at because of our two young girls. I thought a 4 door would work out better. Wow I had no idea how off road capable it was.

Don't forget to take pictures and share them with us. Everyone enjoys seeing a build, especially when it doesn't cost us anything. :D :popcorn:

I hear that. We were looking for a pickup when the wife spotted the Cherokee. I havent had a better vehicle. Im sorry they stopped making them.

IZAREBL
10-04-2011, 10:12 PM
welcome to xjtalk bro!