PDA

View Full Version : Well folks...it's time for another paranormal investigation at Hillview Manor

Jamie Lynn
09-30-2011, 07:20 AM
So of you may remember our paranormal group did our first investigation at Hillview Manor, New Castle, Pennsylvania in April of this year...well as we speak we our on our way there again. We have the place to our group ( Cumberland Perry Paranormal )from today up to 4 pm tomorrow...Yay!!

Once again we are going to have live cams and a chat on our website if you want to watch you can view us at WWW.Cumberlandperryparanormal.com We brought some WiFi boosters with us so now the viewing wouldn't be restricted to the first floor. We also brought along our ion generator and Jacob's ladder... Feel free to watch. Right now we are still about 4 hours away. I will jump back on here periodically and I'll let ya'll know when we have arrived and when the cams are set up for viewing.

P.s. This reminds me, Tony...did you ever get a chance to listen to the E.V.P. I sent you from the last trip to Hillview?

DETOURS
09-30-2011, 07:57 AM
Good luck with that!
Be sure to make a follow up post! ;)

Jamie Lynn
09-30-2011, 08:02 AM
Will do. When we get there, I have a couple pics from our Gettysburg Investigation last Saturday I have to post up...(I know, I've been slacking)

Mudderoy
09-30-2011, 09:08 AM
Will do. When we get there, I have a couple pics from our Gettysburg Investigation last Saturday I have to post up...(I know, I've been slacking)

Yes you have. You've been a ghost around here. Wait a minute! I made a funny! :smiley-scared002:

xj4life2
09-30-2011, 09:58 AM
I see dead people .... Everyday at 6pm lol lol

Jamie Lynn
09-30-2011, 04:06 PM
I see dead people .... Everyday at 6pm lol lol

Lol...

Jamie Lynn
09-30-2011, 04:10 PM
Yes you have. You've been a ghost around here. Wait a minute! I made a funny! :smiley-scared002:

Lol...yes you did...and I know, I'm trying to take some more time out of my days to relax..Any who...cams are up..so watch...and Tony, you are sacking too...you still haven't posted the EVP from last time we were here.

Mudderoy
09-30-2011, 04:14 PM
Lol...yes you did...and I know, I'm trying to take some more time out of my days to relax..Any who...cams are up..so watch...and Tony, you are sacking too...you still haven't posted the EVP from last time we were here.

I never heard anything on it! :sad0147:

DETOURS
09-30-2011, 06:27 PM

Thats cuzz you listen for aliens, not ghosts.....:rolleyes:

Jamie Lynn
09-30-2011, 07:55 PM

Tony, you should have heard kids singing, three blind mice, a man singing silent night and a clock.. you can hear it again in case you deleted it on the website under the EVP section...

Mudderoy
10-03-2011, 01:12 AM
Tony, you should have heard kids singing, three blind mice, a man singing silent night and a clock.. you can hear it again in case you deleted it on the website under the EVP section...

I'll see if I can find it and try listening again.

Converted96XJ
10-03-2011, 05:03 PM
This is pretty interesting. I have always been interested in the paranormal. I would love to see some pics!

Jamie Lynn
10-03-2011, 09:40 PM
Ok..I can do that. I have 2 from Gettysburg from the 24 of this month that I can upload now. I haven't gotten a chance to go through my photos from Hillview Manor yet.

Jamie Lynn
10-03-2011, 09:59 PM
http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac189/Baberedneck21/Paranormal%20Investigatoins/GettysburgInvestigationSeptember242011023-1.jpg

Taken on September 24, 2011 On South Confederate Ave at Gettysburg.

Jamie Lynn
10-03-2011, 10:01 PM
http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac189/Baberedneck21/Paranormal%20Investigatoins/GettysburgInvestigationSeptember242011069.jpg

Another picture taken on the 24th at Gettysburg.

LizardRunner
10-04-2011, 09:07 AM
Investigating the paranormal is rather normal for me I suppose, considering the fact that I deal with the spirit world on a daily basis in my role with my tribe and nation. The one thing I've noticed on every "investigation show" I've seen is that they usually forget to just treat the spirits as people. Asking questions like an interegation is fine but would you, the investigator feel like answering those over and over? I like to just have some good conversation and ask more pertenent questions that they might like answering. Part of my "job" is to help the spirit move on to the next level if they are ready or wanting to do so. I'ts amazing how many don't because of simple things. Others stay here, their reasons for sticking around can be many, including; unfinished business, not accepting they have passed to the next realm, some just missed seeing the path "light" when they should have, some are lost and need help to find the path to the next realm, some are angry and stay to vent on any living soul that comes across them.

I like reading about others experiences with the spirit world and I also think it is very cool that you, Jamie, share some of your own experiences with us. Good luck on every "hunt" you go on. I would ask that you do thank them for their participation, you never know when you might get that "undeniable proof" evidence.

dagr8tim
10-04-2011, 09:15 AM
Cool.

I run Midwest Lost (www.midwestlost.com), and always like to hear about other people's explorations. I do alot of my exploring around Wheeling, Wv/Northern WV/Eastern Oh.

Mudderoy
10-04-2011, 09:59 AM
Investigating the paranormal is rather normal for me I suppose, considering the fact that I deal with the spirit world on a daily basis in my role with my tribe and nation. The one thing I've noticed on every "investigation show" I've seen is that they usually forget to just treat the spirits as people. Asking questions like an interegation is fine but would you, the investigator feel like answering those over and over? I like to just have some good conversation and ask more pertenent questions that they might like answering. Part of my "job" is to help the spirit move on to the next level if they are ready or wanting to do so. I'ts amazing how many don't because of simple things. Others stay here, their reasons for sticking around can be many, including; unfinished business, not accepting they have passed to the next realm, some just missed seeing the path "light" when they should have, some are lost and need help to find the path to the next realm, some are angry and stay to vent on any living soul that comes across them.

I like reading about others experiences with the spirit world and I also think it is very cool that you, Jamie, share some of your own experiences with us. Good luck on every "hunt" you go on. I would ask that you do thank them for their participation, you never know when you might get that "undeniable proof" evidence.

I don't have any personal experience so I have to defer to a book that I trust, the Bible. Now I'm paraphrasing (HEAVILY) as I am not an avid reader, but I seem to recall that the Bible speaks of spirits. It does not deny their existence, but it does say that these are NOT loved ones that have died. That they are "familiars". Now I don't recall the Bible explaining what that means, but assuming the word was translated correctly I take it to mean that these spirits KNOW things about the people that have pasted and they ACT like they are these people.

What I don't understand is why anyone would waste their time pretending to be people that have died.

Jamie Lynn
10-04-2011, 05:50 PM

I haven't been a stranger to the paranormal either..trust me on that one..lets just say that it runs in the family..if you get what I'm saying. The group (Cumberland Perry Paranormal) actually started back in the fall of 08 and became an actual group by paying dues in January of 09. But even before then..I have had more then my fair share of events, experiences and unexplainable things happen. My first experience I can remember was when I was 6 years old..I have to admit..it scared the shit out of me but since then..I've learned to accept the things that happen to me and around me. Some have been good experiences and others not so much. And I have on more then one occasion gotten "undeniable proof". I don't like the labels of "medium", "physic" or anything else you can think of..I like to just call it a "gift".

Jamie Lynn
10-04-2011, 05:59 PM
I don't have any personal experience so I have to defer to a book that I trust, the Bible. Now I'm paraphrasing (HEAVILY) as I am not an avid reader, but I seem to recall that the Bible speaks of spirits. It does not deny their existence, but it does say that these are NOT loved ones that have died. That they are "familiars". Now I don't recall the Bible explaining what that means, but assuming the word was translated correctly I take it to mean that these spirits KNOW things about the people that have pasted and they ACT like they are these people.

What I don't understand is why anyone would waste their time pretending to be people that have died.

Honestly..I don't know either..but what you just said has me thinking back to one particular time in my life a few years back...It was about 6 months after my Aunt passed away from cancer..For 3 nights my house was in a complete turmoil... Mollie was only about 2 years old..between her and I both..things got very very intense.

Between Mollie waking up from a deep sleep to tell me things about my dad, that there is no way that she would have known or have over heard, to a picture being taken of myself where my whole right side wasn't my profile..it was that of my Aunt who had passed away and having my dad wake up hours later, come out to the kitchen and looked at me and asked me " Jamie Lynn, is that you?"...when I replied " Who else would it be at 3am in our house?"..He said "Oh, it didn't look like you." and walked back to his room...

I don't know why that made me think back to that time..but it did..

LizardRunner
10-04-2011, 09:28 PM
I haven't been a stranger to the paranormal either..trust me on that one..lets just say that it runs in the family..if you get what I'm saying. The group (Cumberland Perry Paranormal) actually started back in the fall of 08 and became an actual group by paying dues in January of 09. But even before then..I have had more then my fair share of events, experiences and unexplainable things happen. My first experience I can remember was when I was 6 years old..I have to admit..it scared the shit out of me but since then..I've learned to accept the things that happen to me and around me. Some have been good experiences and others not so much. And I have on more then one occasion gotten "undeniable proof". I don't like the labels of "medium", "physic" or anything else you can think of..I like to just call it a "gift".

It is my experience that some of us here (this realm) are easier for the spirits to talk to. So, they gravitate our way. Some understand that it is a gift, some think it more a curse. I think like you, it's a gift and since it doesn't go away, might as well be useful to the spirits needs. I'm open to talking about specifics but it might be better to do that in pm's.

Converted96XJ
10-04-2011, 10:38 PM
thanks for the pics!

jccatt
10-11-2011, 04:53 PM
You cant believe all that, maybe and it could have been horse hockey. But hey your out there with friends so have fun.

Mudderoy
10-13-2011, 03:38 PM
Apparently Jamie disappeared during the investigation... :rotfl2:

jccatt
10-13-2011, 04:23 PM
Time to sing that Monkeys song. Im a believer l

Jamie Lynn
10-23-2011, 08:41 PM
Apparently Jamie disappeared during the investigation... :rotfl2:

Hey Smarty pants...lol..I didn't disappear..I had a family emergency a week ago, I had to rush my dad to the hospital and they admitted him..then about 4 days later, the guy who raped me 5 years ago found me on facebook..so i have honestly had legit reasons for "hiding and being abducted"..lol..but all is well now...I promise.

LizardRunner
10-24-2011, 01:42 PM
Glad you didn't get whisked into the spirit world. Cops going to do anything about that bad guy? or do we need to possie up and have a little fun?

Jamie Lynn
11-21-2011, 06:40 PM
Glad you didn't get whisked into the spirit world. Cops going to do anything about that bad guy? or do we need to possie up and have a little fun?

Well dear, I already had my court hearing for it about 4 years ago..for the incident in question that happened over 6 years ago..I don't think you want my honest opinion on the possie because in my eyes..justice wasn't served enough.

LizardRunner
11-22-2011, 11:15 AM
ahhhh, POSSIE time then. bet if we drag i'm a while then let him go, where ever we stop. he would perhaps get the message delivered in an old west manner. LOL

LizardRunner
11-22-2011, 11:16 AM
Or I could simply call up a few "friendlies" to go visit him on a nightly basis for oh, say, the rest of his puny life.

On another tangent; last night we had some knocking going on for about an hour. two knocks, then a pause of about 2 minutes then two more knocks. I heard it first, then the wife heard it and the dogs were looking at the back wall of the RV. Don't know who or what it could have been because when I went out in the rain, no body around anywhere. When I invited them to come and introduce themselves, no answer but also, no more knocks. We also had two instances of black whisps running around in the RV both times they lasted about 3 seconds. This was a couple of hours before the first knocks were heard.

The wife has also been hearing conversations going on, begining around midnight. The usual routine is for me to go check out who's hanging around outside, always ends up being no one around. On some occassions, I hear people talking to me, directly, but there are never any bodies around when this happens. I do not care what others think for I feel that they will get the education when the time is right for them to learn that there is more going on here than the puny 5 senses can detect and intrerpret. I know many now that used to totally not believe in any paranormal descriptions. I also don't try to influence others ideas on the matter of paranormal activity, UFO's or other unexplained experiences. It's something that is for each individual to decide what is and what isn't.

Jamie Lynn
11-22-2011, 01:25 PM
Or I could simply call up a few "friendlies" to go visit him on a nightly basis for oh, say, the rest of his puny life.

On another tangent; last night we had some knocking going on for about an hour. two knocks, then a pause of about 2 minutes then two more knocks. I heard it first, then the wife heard it and the dogs were looking at the back wall of the RV. Don't know who or what it could have been because when I went out in the rain, no body around anywhere. When I invited them to come and introduce themselves, no answer but also, no more knocks. We also had two instances of black whisps running around in the RV both times they lasted about 3 seconds. This was a couple of hours before the first knocks were heard.

The wife has also been hearing conversations going on, begining around midnight. The usual routine is for me to go check out who's hanging around outside, always ends up being no one around. On some occassions, I hear people talking to me, directly, but there are never any bodies around when this happens. I do not care what others think for I feel that they will get the education when the time is right for them to learn that there is more going on here than the puny 5 senses can detect and intrerpret. I know many now that used to totally not believe in any paranormal descriptions. I also don't try to influence others ideas on the matter of paranormal activity, UFO's or other unexplained experiences. It's something that is for each individual to decide what is and what isn't.

I completely agree..It may just be me..but I have this extremely strong feeling that coming very soon not very many people are going to be able to say that they have never had an experience...but then again I have a prediction as to what is to come but meh..I'll keep my mouth shut on that.

We had an incident yesterday at the house..Our male boxer, Turbo was asleep on the couch and "something" smacked him hard enough that we could hear it in the kitchen..poor Turbo got up and ran to us looking at the couch as if to say "wth was that?" nothing did it to him..all other animals were accounted for and not in the area when it happened..although I have noticed the new addition to the family, our kitty...seems to be picking up on things..guess time will tell who what it is.

Almost forgot to tell you that we have an paranormal investigation this Friday at a house a few hours away...I don't really know the details to it...but I will let you know how it goes..:D:D

LizardRunner
11-22-2011, 02:13 PM
Coolness. watch your cat, if it starts the back arching, hissing and running to hide thing. you probably have a etherial being around that isn't particularly nice minded. There is one famous one, at Leep castle, an elemental that was called to that place long ago by "meddlers" who didn't know what they were doing and how it would effect them all. These meddlers are long in the ground now but the elemental remains, trying to find its way home. I've talked with Sean about it a couple of times. For the most part, he's all good with his permanent guests.

Now not to be rude in intenet but just what do you know about the gathering? I ask because I've been aware of this event for about 20 years now and it truly is coming, but I think, not in the way most have visioned it.

Jamie Lynn
11-23-2011, 09:43 PM
Well to be honest..I don't know much about the Gathering just that its coming soon, I'm apart of it and somehow I'm viewed as a threat and during my role in this i will teach/ help someone take my place, I will go through 3 healers during my time and my fate will be met after I help with 2 "issues"...that is honestly all I know.