PDA

View Full Version : Hiring sales person - WA State

RTPG
09-26-2011, 10:06 PM
MODS: I looked for a specific place to put this and I couldn't find one. Feel free to delete or move as needed. :confused:

4WheelingPlus.com is looking for a part time sales person. Hours/Days are flexible "at this time" but may change.

If you know the main differences between the FJ/XJ/ZJ/TJ/YJ/PJ and you are willing to answer phones and reply to emails and online forum posts so as to make a commission selling products then contact me!

No BS please. I am too busy to weed out the pretenders.

Computer knowledge is very important... but I am assuming that if you are reading this online forum post you can at least get on the Internet and find this cool website.

Location is 319 North Main Street in Kittitas, WA 98934

PM me for details on how to send me your resume.

prcjeep
09-26-2011, 10:55 PM
With technology nowadays.. Could this be a telecommuting job?(Work from home but still connected with local office server/phones)

RTPG
09-26-2011, 11:05 PM
With technology nowadays.. Could this be a telecommuting job?(Work from home but still connected with local office server/phones)

The next job offering might be a telecommute job, but this one I need someone in the shop as there are many walk in customers as well.

Thanks for asking.

OrangeXJ
09-27-2011, 09:22 AM

Nice try Patrick :rolleye0012:

RTPG
11-12-2011, 08:23 PM
OK... I need a weekend person. Preferably someone that can sit in the shop and help people as well as answer phones. More phones than walk ins... but there are still walk ins that need help.

I have 2 new sales people during the week and NONE of us can work weekends at this time. :bang: