PDA

View Full Version : Who Really Is In Charge?

ol"blue
09-20-2011, 08:51 AM
This is kinda' cool...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APHfS46ngag&feature=player_embedded

LizardRunner
09-21-2011, 04:12 PM
Now that is good. It is also True. The people have become sheeple through their laziness. Wonder when the real people will finally wake up? never because it takes ambition to awaken and see the light through the darkness.

jfxj67
09-25-2011, 12:45 PM
Great video from an Awesome angle!

The very sad thing is, we're to fat and lazy to do anything about it.

Maybe, just maybe, our kids generation will start a revolution, because they will be starving!!!

:patriot:

LizardRunner
09-25-2011, 01:07 PM
The sad thing is the kids are being taught that there isn't anything they can do about government. Government is all about contol of the populace and that is the message they make sure is forwarded by the media. What will be most interesting is what happens when the sheeple find out they don't have a pot to P in and finally place the blame where it belongs... on the elected officials. By that time, there will be no food in the stores no gas at the gas stations and people will be basicly at war with each other just to feed their families. Take a look at what happens to big governments when that happens. The last time, it was the Roman Empire. They fell to the hords and the dark ages came soon after, with little war lords ruling small bits and pieces and fighting with each other. I predict the same fall out will occur within the next 5 years since world economies are tanking left and right even now. The big banker empire is on the brink of collapse as we breathe. BTW those are the members of the "Illuminate" that conspiracy theorists have been yacking about. To bad the 'Silent Majority" is still silent and therefore inefectinve.

jfxj67
09-25-2011, 02:02 PM
Just to dig alittle deeper...

I thought this video series paints the picture of the future pretty well?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEZfMruLMSI&feature=player_embedded

LizardRunner
09-25-2011, 06:01 PM
Hmmm sounds like what's happening now doesn't it. millions loosing their houses, having to sell everything to get out of debt, bankruptcies increasing every day. the only thing that hasn't happened is the runs on the banks as of yet.

Carves
09-25-2011, 07:39 PM
Hmmm sounds like what's happening now doesn't it. millions loosing their houses, having to sell everything to get out of debt, bankruptcies increasing every day. the only thing that hasn't happened is the runs on the banks as of yet.

I dunno whether the world will see "runs on banks" - like in the past ....

Looking around me I see most dont have real "savings" anymore ... As what would have been "savings" ... are now creditcard/loan repayments .... and belong to the bank anyway .....