PDA

View Full Version : LEGITIMATE work at home jobs

XJ4IV
09-15-2011, 06:42 PM
OK Im fed up with the commute... its REALLY tapping into being able to work on the jeep since the next stages will take my jeep out of commission for a few weeks or so.
Im looking for a LEGITIMATE work at home job... for those of you who DON'T know that is DAMN NEAR impossible unless you make your OWN!

I spent about 4-5 hours today researching work at home jobs and filtering out what was OBVIOUS BS and was able to narrow it down considerably
but apparently the word "free" doesnt mean what we all think it means ... you know not a dime spent of our own money, no taxes no tolls.
here is a short video I took of my history today started at
[IMG]http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m590/XJ4IV/th_MOV008.jpg[/IMG"]Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
Just click the picture anyhow if any of you guys know if some REAL work from home ideas PLEASE fill me in!
THANKS

Firemanray
09-15-2011, 07:54 PM
Number 1 rule, (like physics, gravity, ohms law etc.), it takes money to make money. Of the several busineses I've owned, if I started with nothing I had to work somewhere else unitil I had......MONEY. Cash flow is king, nothing else works.

LizardRunner
09-15-2011, 08:37 PM
gotta agree with raymond, any "business" that doesn't have some startup costs, will make you nothing in returns. Just my own experience.

XJ4IV
09-15-2011, 10:32 PM
no im not looking to start my own business....again.... Im looking for real opportunities to make money working from home... my mother in law does medical transcribing but you have to be educated in that field now to do that, Im looking for something like that but doesnt require a college degree... I guess its hopeless

4.3LXJ
09-15-2011, 10:42 PM
I work at home, sort of. But I can tell you there are things you can do. EBAY But here is the catch with that. You are married to it. You have to respond to questions about your products quickly, and there is the daily trip to the shipping company etc. You don't get to take a vacation. You have to be there every day, every week.

cantab27
09-15-2011, 10:48 PM
PHONE SEX LINE SCOTTERS......u know you want to...... shit can see jimbos putting ya on speed dial now............................................... ........................................

XJ4IV
09-15-2011, 11:43 PM
I work at home, sort of. But I can tell you there are things you can do. EBAY But here is the catch with that. You are married to it. You have to respond to questions about your products quickly, and there is the daily trip to the shipping company etc. You don't get to take a vacation. You have to be there every day, every week.

what exactly do you sell on ebay? Im very interested and the things that you say above are things i already do LOL

saar
09-16-2011, 12:23 AM
There many things that you can do from home for a living, but as said before, you need some money to start.
I started 2 years ago, built my games website. it took me more than a year till I started to see money out of it.
Saar.

cantab27
09-16-2011, 12:26 AM
There many things that you can do from home for a living, but as said before, you need some money to start.
I started 2 years ago, built my games website. it took me more than a year till I started to see money out of it.
Saar.

are those two links your sites saar.... pretty cool have had a lookie in there..;)

saar
09-16-2011, 12:28 AM
are those two links your sites saar.... pretty cool have had a lookie in there..;)

:D
Yes, those 2 links points to my site.
Thank you, I'm happy you like it.
Soon it will look much better (we are working on a new version that will be live in a week or so)

DETOURS
09-17-2011, 12:11 PM
I work from my property.....my commute is 62 walking steps......;)

Theres pro's and con's to it......many days I miss the 20 minute 'unwind' drive home........You need ALOT of discipline to work from home and be successfull........and anyone/everyone around you needs to understand you're at 'work'.....not home to play......it can be tough.

saar
09-18-2011, 12:09 AM
......and anyone/everyone around you needs to understand you're at 'work'.....not home to play......it can be tough.

That is so true.
My kids still do not understand that. we told them so many times and still every little thing they call me....

4.3LXJ
09-18-2011, 10:51 AM
Took me years to get my wife to leave me alone when working. I just had to remind her that she is restricting the flow of money ...

bluedragon436
09-18-2011, 11:16 AM
Took me years to get my wife to leave me alone when working. I just had to remind her that she is restricting the flow of money ...

I bet she fully understood that point didn't she?? LOL

4.3LXJ
09-18-2011, 12:45 PM
I bet she fully understood that point didn't she?? LOL

Yes. I said every time you hear this certain noise, it is money. That is all it took.

XJ4IV
09-18-2011, 09:38 PM
well I have 4 building on my property where I can work from and not be bothered... Im thinking of my own detail shop again but this time it would be an onsite, I used to have them bring me the car but I bet I can come out ahead if I go to them and knock out a few cars at once. I can do a full detail with vacuum n wax in about 30 minutesand a shampoo add another 30 minutes but also add another 30$.
It was a fairly lucrative job and I BET I can score some boat details out here as well!!!